Final project seminar in “MD3S – Model Driven Development and Decision Support” KKS profile
September 14 the KKS profile Model Driven Developmennt and Decision Support MD3S that has been running since 2013 (6 year KKS profile & 3 year profile+) held a final seminar day for partners and the public. Over the past 9 years it has produced some 90 journals, 190 conference papers and also 28 PhD/Licentate these (still increasing as there is a delay in publications). Also several research projects has been created out of this effort to build a strong research environment at BTH.
Some recent spin-off projects from the profile:
- Virtual Production Studio Lab | 2022-
- Future Fossil Free Rock Loading Solution | 2022-
- VaViM – Validation of virtual models used for simulation of autonomous vehicle systems | 2022-
- eTWIN – Digital-Twin enabled Transition into Electromobility and Autonomy in Construction Equipment | 2021
- Electric infrastructure creation | 2020-2021
- ASPECT – A System for Electric and Connected Transport Solutions | 2021-
- TRUST-SOS – TRUSTed – Site Optimisation Solutions | 2021-
- I-Stamp – Intelligent and sustainable stamping processes using hybrid control strategies together with process monitoring | 2021-
- Ligth2Sustainable – Kompetenscenter för pressnings- och formningsteknologi | 2021-
- Net based education for Digitalisation and Industry 4.0 – NU4DI | 2021-
- PREDICT | 2020-
- Blekinge Teknikaccelerator | 2020-
- AVANS – Development of Second-Cycle MSc Programme in Mechanical Engineering | 2019-
- LighTEST – Testbeds for future production of lightweight products using smart material solutions | 2017-2020
- Test-Arena Blekinge | 2017-2020
- Kortare ledtid genom avancerade verktygsstrukturer med fokus på plåtformning | 2017-
Read more about the profile project at the profile web page https://www.productdevelopment.se/?p=68, where you also find publications.
The ambition was to build an international research profile in the area of Sustainable Product-Service System Innovation at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Partners in the 163 msek KKS project have been:
- Avalon Innovation
- Dynapac Compaction Equipment
- GKN Aerospace
- Holje International
- Tetra Pak Packaging Solutions AB
- Volvo Cars
- Volvo Construction Equipment
During the final seminar day researchers and industry partners in the project presented outcomes of the project.
Find a youtube playlist of all the presentations made during the day here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8q5-A_-sio6HkbYDWzWm6n3E8eakBbqw
Presentation files and extra info
The presentation agenda (find pdffile with individual links to presentation files, youtube and extra links here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2s5nnflsoq5oqd/Md3s%20public%20files%20final%20seminar%2020220914.pdf?dl=0)
For more info on the research profile contact professor Tobias Larsson.