PDRL organises Special Session at INCOM’18
PDRL and the University of Bergamo organise a Special Session on the topic of Data-Driven Product Service Systems Design (DDPSSD) at INCOM 2018.
The session invites both theoretical contributions and industrial case applications, with the aim of promoting conjoint research efforts between data scientists and PSS researchers for the development of innovative practices, methods and tools for Product Service Systems design. Examples of topics for the Special Session include (but are not limited to):
- Theories and principles of DDPSSD
- Methods and tools for DDPSSD
- Case studies on DDPSSD
- Industrial demo and pilots for DDPSSD
- Industrial challenges in DDPSSD
- Technology enablers for DDPSSD
- Radical Innovation and DDPSSD
- DDPSSD and multidisciplinary optimization
- Design automation and DDPSSD
- Uncertainty issues DDPSSD
- DDPSSD in education
- Algorithms for DDPSSD
The full call can be found at this link.
Please remember to select the correct Special Session Code when submitting your manuscript: 1uns4.
- Draft papers submission deadline: 31st October 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 12th January 2018
- Full papers submission deadline: 16th February 2018
- Early registration deadline: 2nd March 2018
- Late registration deadline: 1st April 2018
- Conference date: 11th-13th June 2018