Total Compaction control – Dynapac Group 2
The road to a better road - Dyn@stint
Programme: Mechanical engineering / Industrial engineering and management, class of 2014
Corporate partner: Dynapac
Challenge: The purpose of this project is to create a tool that takes the user all the way from the first machine selection, through the production stage and delivers documentation to the client in an up to date form during the compaction processes. The tool should combine and connect the different support systems into one unique and user-friendly tool.
Solution:A software that combines all the existing softwares together with new features supporting the working process.
- Increased product life cycle
- Integrated system with customers
- Better customer service
- One software instead of several different
- Works on several platforms (tablet,phone, computer etc.)
- Reduced cost
Prototypes: In Adobe XD we build a software to support Dynapacs customers throughout the working process. We learnt that Adobe XD can be a very usefull tool to use for prototyping websites, apps, working process etc.
Quotes from sponsor/partner: –
- Robin Ekholm, mechanical engineering, class of 2014
- Simon Sajland, Industrial engineering and management , class of 2014
- Mathias Åkesson, Industrial engineering and management , class of 2014
- Mattias Ghanem, mechanical engineering, class of 2014