MOVE Workshop – Innovation workshop facilitation
The MOVE framework is designed to help you plan an effective internal workshop to address the innovation capabilities within your group or company. MOVE is based on four dimensions of team innovation: Make, Observe, Visualize, and Engage. We talk about dimensions rather than phases because innovation is not a linear process. Use elements of each dimension depending on your specific needs and objectives. Don’t forget to iterate and share your evolving ideas with others in your innovation network, which will help you move your big ideas forward.
If you are interested in knowing more about how to apply the MOVE Framework in your organization and how we are developing the format further, please contact anyone of the authors or partners:
- Tamara Carleton, email@example.com
- Andreas Larsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.flikk.se
- Susanna Bill, email@example.com, www.sustenance.se
- Blekinge Institute of Technology, Tobias Larsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bth.se/eng/staff/tobias-larsson-tlr/
- Stanford University Center for Foresight and Innovation, foresight.stanford.edu