Value Innovation course projects with companies
Value Innovation (MT2519) is a Mechanical Engineering course that targets the development of products with uncontested new value on the market. The course is part of the MSPI, Industrial Economics, and Mechanical Engineering programs) and went into “deep dive” mode September 17 when Per Lindstedt of “Value Model” came in and during a day went deeper into how you create uncontested value space in product-service innovation.
The day was a perfect preparation for the next step in the course that consists of starting to work live with companies in projects of creating new, value-adding solutions.
The teams have formed and will work with:
- Cockpit: Automobile supply chain project together with a Swedish automobile industry project
- Karlskronaglass: A Karlskrona startup in ice-cream sector
- Treatlite: Low energy laser treatment innovation
- Blekinge Health Arena: Promotion of new forms of exercise to improve life-long health
- Happy Living: Magic sand pillow for support