P4 – Återvinning av termoplast (Recycling of thermoplastics)
Programme: Mechanical Engineering
Corporate partner: BTH Innovation Labs
Challenge: To create a solution for breaking down plastics in to small recyclable pisces known as granules.
Solution: The solution became a shredder made in the CAD-program inventor with drawings attached.
Impact: Prevents waste of material when a project that requires 3D-printed plastics comes to an end. The material can be turned into granules with the use of the shredder instead of being thrown away.
Prototypes: The final result of the project was a prototype made in Inventor. The solution consisted of two shafts with saw blades attached to them with purpose of dragging the plastics between them to create granulated material. Lessons learned is experience in Inventor and teamwork.
Quotes from sponsor/partner: –
- Leonique Svensson, Civilingenjör i maskinteknik, klass 2018
- Oscar Höglund, Högskoleingenjör i maskinteknik, klass 2018
- Jonathan Åhstedt, Civilingenjör i maskinteknik, klass 2018
- Jonathan Wiberg, Högskoleingenjör i maskinteknik, klass 2018
- Martin Järlemyr, Högskoleingenjör i maskinteknik, klass 2018