Here we present awards and other notable achievements related to the research work at PDRL.
- Profile “Model Driven Development and Decision Support" on IVA-100 list for 2020.
- The paper “Value-driven simulation: thinking together through simulation in early engineering design" authored by Panarotto M., Wall J., Bertoni M., Larsson T. and Jonsson P. received the reviewer’s favourite award for being in the top 10% of the International Conference of Engineering Design (ICED) 2017.
- The paper “Value-Driven Engineering Design: lessons learned from the road construction equipment industry”, authored by Bertoni M., Panarotto M. and Jonsson P., received the reviewer’s favourite award for being in the top 10% of the International Conference of Engineering Design (ICED) 2017.
- The paper “Maturity of Models in a Multi-Model Decision Support“, authored by Johansson C., Wall J. and Panarotto M. received the reviewer’s favourite award for being in the top 10% of the International Conference of Engineering Design (ICED) 2017
- Marco Bertoni, “Best Reviewer" at the 2016 8th CIRP conference on Industrial Product Service Systems.
- Marco Bertoni finalist in Forskar Grand Prix after winning Blekinge final. 2013.
- Massimo Panarotto, Tobias Larsson, 2013 – “Reviewers favourite" top 10% award, ICED’13, Seoul, Korea.
- Sharon Kao-Walter, 2012 – Oversea Scholar, Shanghai Education Department 2012-2016
- Tobias Larsson, 2011 – Best paper award at the International Conference on Research into Design – ICoRD’11, for “Towards open innovation practices in aerospace industry: challenges and opportunities".
- Wlodek Kulesza, 2009 – Andy Chi Best Paper Award, IEEE Instrumentation & Measurement Society for “An Adaptive Quality Assessment System – Aspect of Human Factor and Measurement Uncertainty"
- Kjell Ahlin, Martin Magnewall, Andreas Josefsson, 2004 – Henry Pursey Best Paper Award for “On the use of digital filters for mechanical system simulation".
- Mats Walter, 1993 – Oscar II stipend for best PhD thesis at Lund Unviersity
Anders Jönsson, 2015 Skapa Utvecklingspris för glaspolering med vattenskärning.
Marco Bertoni in national Final of Forskar Grand Prix 2013.
Tobias Larsson, 2008 – Finalist (top 4) in the national ranking “Technology Star 2008", arranged by Dagens Teknik magazine.