We are transforming all our engineering educations to comply with the CDIO framework.
By moving towards CDIO we will have an education that stresses the fundamentals, set in the context of Conceiving – Designing – Implementing – Operating systems and products:
- A curriculum organised around mutually supporting courses, but with CDIO activities highly interwoven
- Rich with student design-build-test projects, and corresponding physical environments
- Integrating learning of professional skills such as teamwork and communication
- Featuring active and experiential learning
- Constantly improved through quality assurance process with higher aims than accreditation
We aim to
- in very high % make sure that all projects and theses are carried out in real context, together with industry and society.
- make sure we are tying all education and theories to our research, making sure what you are getting is cutting edge.
- let you experiment and innovate continuously by having access to our makerspace and lab facilities.